Mobile User Experience: Patterns to Make Sense of it All
Whether you’re a user experience professional, mobile developer, or just interested in mobile; this is your must-have resource for learning everything about mobile user experience. What is it that makes user experience for mobile unique? Should I create a mobile app or a mobile website? What is the difference between designing for mobile versus the desktop web? Be prepared to learn the differences between the top mobile platforms, what makes mobile users special, and what’s in store for the future of mobile experience design. Here’s a bit of what you will learn:
- All you wanted to know of about creating mobile experiences for smartphones and tablets.
- How to wireframe for mobile and how to use it to tell your story.
- How to use some of the top mobile design patterns for your use in your own mobile experiences.
- How to create a mobile prototypes and and leverage their power to get results.
Here is your chance to learn the tips and tricks and from a leading mobile UX professional. Use this book to become a Mobile UX master!
- Author: Adrian Mendoza
- Pages: 248
- Publisher: Morgan Kaufmann
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.4 x 0.6 inches
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0124095143
- ISBN-13: 978-0124095144
- Formats: Paperback, E-book, Kindle, PDF