1. The book arrived on kindle first! Perfect medium for a mobile ux book
2. The paperback book sold out of its first run on amazon in the first few days of getting released.
3. The book showed up on Powell’s books in Portland Oregon. This is an awesome bookstore if you haven’t been there it needs to be on your bucket list. I always spend too much money there. http://www.powells.com/biblio/1-9780124095144-0
4. The University of Derby in the UK is using my book! Thank you to their professor and students I can’t wait to hear how the semester went.
5. We got our first review of the book. Check out James Gaffs blog post on Advertising week social club blog: http://www.theawsc.com/2013/11/12/click-vs-touch-complexities-of-mobile-and-desktop-interaction/#comment-57642